If you are considering filing for divorce or are already a party to a divorce proceeding, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your interests. Making difficult decisions about custody, visitation, support and property matters can easily be compounded by the emotions you face during a divorce. You want an attorney who has helped others weather the storm and get the results they seek.
Montgomery County Child Custody and Visitation Attorney
The Law Office of Steven C. Girsky, in Clarkesville, represents men and women across Montgomery County in Tennessee. Attorney Girsky brings more than 17 years of practice experience to every case he handles, placing a premium on personal service and attention. Whether your case can be resolved through negotiated settlements or must go to trial, he has the skill and experience to protect your rights.
The Firm's Divorce Law Blog
Attorney Girsky has established this divorce law blog to provide useful information to men and women across Montgomery County who have family law questions. He will post articles to this blog on a regular basis, addressing a wide range of topics, including:
- Child custody and visitation. The firm works with clients to develop and put in place custody and visitation plans that are in the best interests of your minor children.
- Child support. Attorney Girsky will review all proposed child support orders for compliance with state guidelines and ensure that all income is correctly included in the calculation.
- The distribution of marital property. The firm will help you divide the assets of your marriage, including homes, personal property, bank accounts, investments, retirement funds and business interests.
- Fathers' rights. The firm aggressively advocates for fathers in custody, support and visitation matters.
- Military divorce. Attorney Girsky has the skill, experience and knowledge to address the unique issues that arise in military divorce proceedings.
The firm welcomes your participation in the forum of discussion created by this blog. Please post any questions, comments or concerns you have regarding any topic on this blog.
Contact Montgomery County Child Support Attorney Steven C. Girsky
The Law Office of Steven C. Girsky offers a free initial consultation to all clients. For an appointment, contact the firm online or call 931-266-4689 (toll free at 888-358-4290). Evening and weekend consultations may be arranged and off-site visits are available upon request. The firm accepts credit cards and will set up payment plans, if appropriate.