Hiring A Lawyer In Tennessee And Kentucky
Finding The Best Attorney To Help You
If you or your company is facing a legal issue, you do not simply want any attorney to represent you. You want one who fully understands your position, offers the personalized service you need and — most importantly — has the experience to resolve your issue effectively and efficiently.
Handling Cases In Tennessee And Kentucky. Contact The Law Office of Steven C. Girsky
Each legal case is as unique as the individual or business involved. When you are looking to hire an attorney, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- How long has the lawyer been in practice? Attorney Steven C. Girsky has represented clients in a variety of practice areas since 1991. As such, he has extensive trial experience and depth of knowledge of state and federal laws.
- What is the attorney’s reputation within the legal and local community? Attorney Girsky is a member of the Tennessee and Kentucky bars. He has served as a past president of the Montgomery Bar Association and in leadership roles in other organizations. His firm is also very active in supporting the Clarksville-Hopkinsville community.
- What is his or her track record? In over 20 years of practice, attorney Steven C. Girsky has achieved many successful verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients. While he understands that many solutions can be achieved through negotiation, he is a confident and aggressive advocate in court when the need arises.
- How are clients treated? Attorney Girsky works directly with all of his clients. You can have confidence knowing that your case will be handled by the senior partner of the firm, not an inexperienced associate or paralegal.
- Do I feel comfortable working with this person? Attorney Girsky takes the client-lawyer relationship seriously. He will take time to get to know you, provide honest answers upfront and maintain open communication with you throughout the process. All details of your case will be kept strictly confidential.
Hiring An Attorney In Tennessee Or Kentucky? Contact Attorney Steven Girsky.
Whether you are going through a divorce or another family law dispute or you require personal injury representation or business law advice, the Clarksville law office of Steven C. Girsky is ready to help you. Contact the firm today for a free initial consultation.