The Law Office of Steven C. Girsky
Contact us for a Free Initial Consultation
Local 931.266.4689

November 2018 Archives

How do you communicate constructively with an angry co-parent?

If you and your ex already have a high-conflict co-parenting relationship, the holidays can exacerbate problems. If you feel like your co-parent is out to make your life as miserable as possible, there are strategies you can use to make things go as smoothly as possible for your children. This, of course, should be your primary focus.

Gaining greater child custody and visitation after getting sober

Your addiction to alcohol and/or drugs led to the end of your marriage and likely damaged your relationship with your children. Your divorce and your inability to get custody rights or even unsupervised visits with your kids helped you face your problems and get treatment. You sought care in an in-patient treatment center, joined a 12-step program and found a therapist who specializes in treating people with alcohol and drug problems.

The Law Office of Steven C. Girsky
503 Madison St.
Clarksville, TN 37040

Toll Free: 888-358-4290
Phone: 931-266-4689
Fax: 931-552-7188
Clarksville Law Office Map