Your Legal Guide Through Life’s Twists And Turns

Finding Fair Resolutions For Relocation Issues

Relocation can be one of the most difficult aspects of modifying child custody or a parenting plan arrangement. However, life circumstances may just happen such that you need to move. Perhaps you just received a new job opportunity in another state. Maybe your former spouse got married to a member of the military, who is now being restationed. Whatever the circumstances, you want a strong advocate on your side to protect your parental rights.

The Law Office of Steven C. Girsky represents parents throughout Tennessee and Kentucky facing relocation issues following divorce. Whether you are seeking to relocate with your child or wish to prevent your child from being taken away, Clarksville custody relocation attorney Steven C. Girsky will protect your rights and seek outcomes that preserve the best interests of your children.

Relocation May Be Possible Depending On Your Situation

To obtain a divorce modification or modify your parenting plan, you must demonstrate a significant, material change in circumstances. If you lost your job and are relocating to a place with a growing economy, for example, or you have already gotten a new job in another city, state or country, you may be able to obtain a modification.

The court will always make its decision based on what it believes to be in the best interests of the children, but each case is unique. As your lawyer, attorney Girsky will help you develop creative solutions that still protect your parental rights. He has represented clients in modification disputes all the way up to the Tennessee Supreme Court and has been successful in both obtaining relocation modifications and preventing the relocation of children.

Get Experienced Representation To Pursue Your Goals

Attorney Girsky maintains weekly office hours, but also provides evening, weekend and off-site appointments to those who need them. He also accepts all major credit cards and payment plans can be arranged. Contact The Law Office of Steven C. Girsky online or call 931-266-4689 today for a free initial consultation.